Below are the quick results from Sunday night’s WWE NXT TakeOver In Your House event that aired on Peacock, and the WWE Network everywhere else. The event was held at the Capitol Wrestling Center at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
– MSK and Bronson Reed won the Winners Take All against Legado del Fantasma for the NXT Tag Team Champions and NXT North American Championship. Reed hit the Tsunami Splash on Mendoza for the win to retain.
– Xia Li defeated Mercedes Martinez by pinfall
– LA Knight defeated Cameron Grimes to become the new “Million Dollar Champion.” Post-Match, Knight climbed back down the ladder as his music hits. Ted DiBiase gave LA Knight standing ovation at ringside. DiBiase then brought the Million Dollar Title belt from the case and handed it to Knight in the ring.
– Raquel Gonzalez retains the WWE NXT Women’s Championship over Ember Moon with a one-arm power-bomb for the pin.
– Karrion Kross retains Fatal 5 Way for the NXT Title: Johnny Gargano vs. Adam Cole vs. Pete Dunne vs. Kyle O’Reilly by referee stoppage. Toward the end of the match, Kross grabs O’Reilly and applies the Kross Jacket. Kross is on top of O’Reilly and he starts to fade, and the referee then called the match.
Post-Match, Scarlett enters the ring to check on Kross. After Kross recovers, he and Scarlett stand in the ring, as Kross raised up the WWE NXT Championship. Then the camera cuts to the back as McKenzie Mitchell stops WWE NXT General Manager William Regal as leaves his office and walks out into the parking of the Capitol Wresting Center. Mitchell asked Regal his thoughts of the show. Regal tell Mitchell he has been the NXT General Manager for seven years and that he has never seen so much bedlam. Regal then tells Mitchell he thinks it is time for a change and walks off with Mitchell looking puzzled.
“It’s been seven years since I became the GM of #WWENXT and I’ve never seen so much bedlam. It’s complete madness. I think it’s time for a change.” – @RealKingRegal #NXTTakeOver pic.twitter.com/sH995Ch8jA
— WWE (@WWE) June 14, 2021