WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair will be defending her Championship against Bayley in an I Quit match.
The match was announced during the July 2 episode of SmackDown. Both women were in the ring when Bianca made the challenge herself. Here’s how it happened:
Bianca says if the officials will allow it, she challenges her to a match at Money in the Bank where she will put her title on the line in an I Quit match. Bayley laughs and says she knows her well enough to know that she has never quit anything.
Money in the Bank will take place on July 18, 2021 in Fort Worth, Texas with the WWE Universe in attendance. Here is the updated card for the event:
– Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
– Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match
– WWE Universal Championship Match – Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge
– WWE Championship Match – Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
– WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match – Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte FlairW
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship I Quit Match- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley