Former AEW Champion Jon Moxley announced for 100th episode of AEW Dark
Former AEW Champion Jon Moxley has been announced for the 100th episode of AEW Dark. He will square off against Brick Aldridge.
This Tuesday’s episode will be the show’s 100th episode.
AEW Dark streams every Tuesday beginning at 7:00 pm ET on YouTube.
In case you missed last week’s 99th episode, you can check it out in its entirety above.
The full card for this week’s show is listed below:
– Eddie Kingston vs. Dante Martin
– Hikaru Shida vs. Madi Maxx
– Jack Evans vs. PAC
– Penelope Ford vs. Reka Tehaka
– Varsity Blonds & Sydal Brothers vs. Matt Hardy, The Blade, and The Acclaimed
– Diamante vs. ‘Legit’ Leyla Hirsch
– Shawn Spears and Wardlow vs. Captain Shawn Dean and Fuego del Sol
– Tay Conti vs. Kenzie Paige
– The Wingmen (Ryan Nemeth, Cezar Bononi, and JD Drake) vs. Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, and Wheeler Yuta
– Chaos Project vs. Lucha Brothers