WWE released their latest Proxy Statement and SEC Filing announcing the company’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders meeting on Thursday, May 27 at 11am ET.
The SEC filing document also contains the salaries for top executives in the company, including the McMahon Family, which is below:
– WWE Chairman/CEO Vince McMahon – $1.4 million.
– WWE President and Chief Revenue Officer Nick Khan – $1.2 million.
– WWE Executive Vice President of Global Talent Strategy and Development Paul “Triple H” Levesque – $730,000.
– WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon – $730,000.
– WWE Chief Financial Officer Kristina Salen – $730,000.
It should be noted that the salaries as listed above do not include stock options and bonuses, or any talent pay for Triple H and Stephanie.